The North Rosedale Park Civic Association
Established in 1924, the North Rosedale Park Civic Association (NRPCA) is a 501c3 nonprofit member organization that promotes the interests and welfare of North Rosedale Park residents, maintains park facilities for community use, advocated for necessary neighborhood improvements and enforces building restrictions and ordinances within North Rosedale.
NRPCA is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors elected by dues paying members each January and serves the section of Detroit bounded by Grand River and West McNichols (east to west) and Evergreen to Southfield Freeway (north to south).
William (Bill) Frey
Board of Directors
Theresa A. Glenn
Christopher J. Krupa
Walter L. Nelson, Jr.